Choosing an Irish Welcome Home for your stay in Ireland is the best way to experience the Land of a Thousand Welcomes. You will arrive at a home where Irish hospitality is your host’s main priority. With lovely accommodations, a warm smile when you walk through the door and a cup of tea to match, you will immediately be brought into the family.
At an Irish Welcome Home, you will discover a city not as a visitor, but through the eyes of a native. Visit authentic Irish pubs, recommended by your host, uncover the hidden trails in Kerry that only a local would know, or try out a farmstay and learn how to feed the resident donkey!
At Sceptre Tours we treasure that warm welcome you receive at a charming B&B in Ireland, that’s why we’ve taken 100 of the finest properties and raised the standards. Each and every Irish Welcome Home has been carefully selected with you in mind. These 4 and 5-star properties range from farm stays to country homes and they are all expected to meet certain criteria in order to provide guests with the best possible accommodations.
The Sceptre Advantage that is included at each of the properties is what really sets an Irish Welcome Home apart from an ordinary Bed & Breakfast. You’ll feel more like a special guest rather than just a room number when you see two stamped postcards on your nightstand ready for you to write to your loved ones back home. Or maybe your host will welcome you with fresh scones and a baking lesson. These personal touches will make your stay especially memorable and unique.
When selecting an Irish Welcome Home you will be able to search from counties or from categories. Categories include A Gaeltacht Experience, Adventure Seekers, Ancestry Seekers, Angling, Farmstays, Food Lovers, Golfers and Walkers.
Here are our top 3 Irish Welcome Homes:
1. Annabella Lodge in Mallow, County Cork:
- 4-star lodge hosted by Sean and Margaret O’Shea since 1996.
- Located within walking distance from the train station
- Enjoy complimentary chocolates on pillows and a special keepsake
- Margaret can advise on tracing family roots in Ireland
- 4-star B&B hosted by Marion and Tom since 2000
- Perfect location for visiting the Cliffs of Moher and the Burren
- With your Sceptre Advantage, you will receive at GPS pre-programmed with top local attractions
- Enjoy some sweet chocolate treats in the guest bedroom a well!
- 5-star country house hosted by Mrs. Annette O’Mahony
- Tour the Dingle Peninsula from this property set on the Ocean’s edge
- Enjoy Irish Coffee complimentary and a delicious Guinness cake!